This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Generic item processing errors

Hello I am seeing some errors in the most recent error section for my MAGE migrations. I am seeing Generic Item processing error with a long number value. it also says the Exchange servers response does not match the number of items for which uploading was attempted (36). I searched the KB and there is nothing about this error. I see it with different numbers too. Are these lost messages? Is there an easy way to determine if messages were not copied?  Thank you

Parents
  • Hi Chris,

I am experiencing the same problem with QMM between source (Exchange 2K3) and target (Exchange 2K7) mail servers. I have modified Exchange EWS settings in the web.config file, making little difference to the failed message count.

Can you confirm that the "Failed Items" count actually means total no of messages failing to copy between source to destination mail servers or if it means that the check on total sent / against total received has failed?

I'm confused and is preventing our exchange migration project moving forward as the business will not accept any data loss...

Any help would be most appreciated.

SR # 4088939

BR

Chris
  • Hi Chris,

I am experiencing the same problem with QMM between source (Exchange 2K3) and target (Exchange 2K7) mail servers. I have modified Exchange EWS settings in the web.config file, making little difference to the failed message count.

Can you confirm that the "Failed Items" count actually means total no of messages failing to copy between source to destination mail servers or if it means that the check on total sent / against total received has failed?

I'm confused and is preventing our exchange migration project moving forward as the business will not accept any data loss...

Any help would be most appreciated.

SR # 4088939

BR

Chris
Children
No Data