CLI for SQL Server database recovery

Hello

I am trying to script the SQL database recovery .

I try to create a Selection first:

I have a clustered environment and a virtual client configured.

VIRTUALSQL01 - is the name of the virtual client and the SQL server cluster name.

Team Sites_Content - is a database name

NVBUCLUSTERCL - the real client name

When I run the following command like

C:\Program Files\BakBone Software\NetVault Backup\util>nvsetcreate -setname RM_22308209 -type RS -client VIRTUALSQL01 -plugin "SQL Server APM" -saveset 1642 -in

clude "VIRTUALSQL01/Team Sites_Content" -rename "VIRTUALSQL01/Team Sites_Content=Y:\\Microsoft SQL Server\\MSSQL.1\\MSSQL\\DATA/RM_TEMP_CONTENT_B71BB5DA_22308209" -restoretarget NVBUCLUSTERCL -restoreoption 133=True -restoreoption 404=VIRTUALSQL01

I get the "Failed to add selection 'VIRTUALSQL01/Team Sites_Content'" error.

Thanks,

Sergey

• Post answered via support queue

• I would like to suggest you to use SQL Database recovery software to repair MDF files and perform complete SQL database recovery. To get an idea on how the software works, you need to download the free trial version of SQL recovery software from here :- tools4recovery(DOT)com/sql-database-recovery
  • Hi,,

To recover your database present in damaged or corrupted MDF file, I recommend you to use SQL Database Recovery.

This tool is primarily developed for technical as well non-technical users. Users can simply recover corrupt database from suspect mode & any kind of corruption situations. Users can simply recover corrupt database from suspect mode & any kind of corruption situations. It is capable to recover each & every database from damaged MDF file including XML data type, tables, triggers, deleted data etc.

Read more at :  softmagnat(DOT)com/sql-database-recovery