This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to find which job is using a selection set (11.1)

I'm trying to delete a Selection Set, but it won't because it says it is in use. I've deleted any jobs I think would be using it but I still get the same. How do I find out which job is using it?

Parents
  • Hi,
    You can find the set easier by using the "Manage Job Definitions" in the search field at the right of the page. This should any job definitions using this set and then be able to remove those jobs from the Schedule. The main reason why you get the error "set is in use" is because the job using it is still scheduled or active. You can delete a set for a job without deleting the job, the job just cannot be scheduled/active.
  • Hi,
    You can find the set easier by using the "Manage Job Definitions" in the search field at the right of the page. This should any job definitions using this set and then be able to remove those jobs from the Schedule. The main reason why you get the error "set is in use" is because the job using it is still scheduled or active. You can delete a set for a job without deleting the job, the job just cannot be scheduled/active.
Children
No Data