This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

NetVault support Oracle SL150 and LTO7

Hi Expert,

Does NetVault support Oracle SL150 and LTO7 via Windows Server 2008?

Thanks.

Parents
  • Hello Aslan,
    As of our last updated Compatibility Matrix on Sept 26th, 2016 - we DO support the StorageTek SL150. However, it only shows as supporting up to LTO5. Hardware certification updates do have a longer turnaround, and I would suspect we probably support LTO6 on this library at the very least since we support LTO6 on a very large number of vendors already.

Also, we do have Support Pack for HP LTO7 drives, so if the tape drives are HP Ultrium, then this support pack should allow it to work. I have attached the link below:
    support.quest.com/.../184979
  • Hello Aslan,
    As of our last updated Compatibility Matrix on Sept 26th, 2016 - we DO support the StorageTek SL150. However, it only shows as supporting up to LTO5. Hardware certification updates do have a longer turnaround, and I would suspect we probably support LTO6 on this library at the very least since we support LTO6 on a very large number of vendors already.

Also, we do have Support Pack for HP LTO7 drives, so if the tape drives are HP Ultrium, then this support pack should allow it to work. I have attached the link below:
    support.quest.com/.../184979
Children
No Data