This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CLI to list savesets

I have over 1PB (logically) of data to review and expire to free up disk on 2 dr-4100s. This is over 50,000 jobs/indicies/etc. The GUI is cumbersome and it will take weeks to go through everything job by job. The load time alone to get to the oldest set is 3-5 minutes (Load more 3 times) and then the list has to refresh once an operation is performed on one or more savesets.

I know that I can input a list of savesets into nvexpiresaveset and have it do the work for me but getting the information is the problem. Is there a CLI option to list savesets from disk storage? All the CLI utilities seem to be geared towards tape media.

Parents
  • I've spent a lot of time learning how to customize reports but I think I'm in the minority there. It would be very useful to me to have it available as a reporting field but I think for easy quick usability, exporting the list from the explore screens would be the most bang for your buck.
  • I've spent a lot of time learning how to customize reports but I think I'm in the minority there. It would be very useful to me to have it available as a reporting field but I think for easy quick usability, exporting the list from the explore screens would be the most bang for your buck.
Children
No Data