This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

VaultDR failure

Hello all,

I am getting the following error when trying to perform a BMR backup:

VaultDR Online Linux Plugin Unlicensed

Fatal error:  job unlicensed

Any help where to start troubleshooting would be most appreciated.

We have a capacity license that is applied to the Netvault server and I didn't

think that we needed to apply a license to the clients themselves.

Thanks,

Eric Buttrum.

Parents
  • Hello Eric,

If you have previously supplied the license team your Netvault Servers Machine ID to, license@quest.com, you should in return have received an email or emails with all of your Capacity License keys within it.
    It will contain the Core NetVault Server license to be applied to the NVBU Server and various Plugin licenses to be applied on the Clients.

I know from experience that different regions send the licenses to customers differently. Sometimes sales will send them off to their customers. Sometimes Licensing team will send the licenses off to the customer. Also you might get the Core license in a separate email than the Plugin license keys.

Plugin types should be separated with their associated license key within these emails.

If you have received an email with your keys and it is not clear what they have supplied, open a support case with us and we can sort out with you as to which key needs to be applied on your specific machines.

Regards,

Scott K.
  • Hello Eric,

If you have previously supplied the license team your Netvault Servers Machine ID to, license@quest.com, you should in return have received an email or emails with all of your Capacity License keys within it.
    It will contain the Core NetVault Server license to be applied to the NVBU Server and various Plugin licenses to be applied on the Clients.

I know from experience that different regions send the licenses to customers differently. Sometimes sales will send them off to their customers. Sometimes Licensing team will send the licenses off to the customer. Also you might get the Core license in a separate email than the Plugin license keys.

Plugin types should be separated with their associated license key within these emails.

If you have received an email with your keys and it is not clear what they have supplied, open a support case with us and we can sort out with you as to which key needs to be applied on your specific machines.

Regards,

Scott K.
Children
No Data