This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

red checkmark on backupset

Hi, we have lost a disk on a server and try to backup the data with Netvault. We have a old version of Netvault 8.63. When we try to select the backupset of the machine all the backup set of this machine has a red checkmark on it and the only option I have is "Load Index" "Search" and "media list".

So I'm unable to restore my backup. did I have something to do to get the backupset in healtly state?

I don't have support contract, I wait for the sales teams to see what is the price to get back support of this but if someone have a idea it's will be greatful.

When I click on load index, the only value I can enter is a number of day to keep index.

If I double click after specified a number, on the backupset I got a message  "Failed to send message to lingered connection"

Thanks

Parents
  • Is the part of the disk you lost the one that contains the index?
    If you had the storage on one disk, and perhaps the content index on another, which would be the bad disk, then this could also be why the index is not recoverable.
  • Is the part of the disk you lost the one that contains the index?
    If you had the storage on one disk, and perhaps the content index on another, which would be the bad disk, then this could also be why the index is not recoverable.
Children
No Data