This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Message Body is blank

Hi,

we migrate from Notes/Domino 7.04 to Exchange 2016 CU 4 and Outlook 2013 using NME 4.14.195.

We have nearly 4% of the messages displayed with blank body in the preview pane and when they're opened, it is

reproducable with the same messages.

All migrated messages are displayed as RTF as standard, switching to plain-text in Outlook will show the body content.

In OWA there is no problem too, body content shows up in preview and with open mail.

We turned off AV-Software and Firewall on the NME-Stations. We checked the Notes Documents and ran Maintenance-Tasks on Domino, still the same behaviour.

We just opened a "corrupt(?!)" Mail in Notes in Edit-Mode and saved the document, now the previewed and opened Mail shows the body content after migration.

But obviously there is no difference between the notes documents.

Did anyone ran into the same problems?

Thanks and greetings,

Ingo Leschik

Parents
  • Hello Ingo,

I cannot recall this issue on the latest version of Migrator for Notes to Exchange (MNE). In order to discard the root cause to be corruption related, I would recommend you to run below Domino tasks on the Notes databases prior to migrate them via MNE:

1.- load fixup mail.box
    2.- load compact mail.box -c
    3.- load updall mail.box

Kind Regards
    Jose Martinez
  • Hello Ingo,

I cannot recall this issue on the latest version of Migrator for Notes to Exchange (MNE). In order to discard the root cause to be corruption related, I would recommend you to run below Domino tasks on the Notes databases prior to migrate them via MNE:

1.- load fixup mail.box
    2.- load compact mail.box -c
    3.- load updall mail.box

Kind Regards
    Jose Martinez
Children
No Data