This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Please suggest how to migrate Notes Category fieled to SharePoint team store

Hi all,

I tried to migrate Notes Category fieled to SharePoint Team store- Managed Metadata.

The job stopped to run with the error message.We already rased the service request Quest development team via our local JapaQuest service team. It is going to investigate the reason and how to fix.

I think it would be take a little time  by your team reply, please suggest me the altinative solution how to migrate Notes Category fieled – to SharePoint team store, during a while.

Issues

1. Notes Catagory field try to Map – SharePoint Managed Metadata 
  2. (Our Notes template has the category field it stored some categoties, it used for Notes category view.
  3. when we set the job, it does not migrate Notes categiry to SharePoint team store with Import service- Link traking.

We ‘re consider to change “ Classic Mode “ to migrate for Notes Category, in this case Notes Document link does not migrate. 

So, some time we migrate Document Link to SharePoint with Import service, after that we imput the text data to  SharePoint Team store by the manualy- typing. or import csv.file on SharePoint.

Please suggest me  if you have any good idea...