This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Issue in migrating to Document Set

Hello,

I am trying to migrate the content from one LN application by form to a Document set in SharePoint.

Out of all 1500 documents, 50 records failed with the below exception.

The 'parameters.LeafName' argument is invalid.

What could be the issue?

Parents
  • Hello,

Thank you for posting in the Migrator for Notes to SharePoint (MNSP) forum. I understand you are experiencing issues migrating a small subset of Notes records to a SharePoint Document Set. Based on the error you provided, my initial research indicates that this may be an issue with the attachments in the Notes data.

Have you been able to isolate and view these 50 Notes records that will not migrate?

Do these records have attachments?

Do these records have attachments with duplicate file names?

It appears that you may have already created a Service Request for this particular issue, is that correct? It may be best to continue troubleshooting this issue via the Service Request, as we may need sample data in order to investigate this issue further.

• Hello,

Thank you for posting in the Migrator for Notes to SharePoint (MNSP) forum. I understand you are experiencing issues migrating a small subset of Notes records to a SharePoint Document Set. Based on the error you provided, my initial research indicates that this may be an issue with the attachments in the Notes data.

Have you been able to isolate and view these 50 Notes records that will not migrate?

Do these records have attachments?

Do these records have attachments with duplicate file names?

It appears that you may have already created a Service Request for this particular issue, is that correct? It may be best to continue troubleshooting this issue via the Service Request, as we may need sample data in order to investigate this issue further.

Children
No Data