This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Migrator for Notes to SharePoint - Proxy settings?

Hi Community,

I'm deploying the Notes to SP Migrator in my client's network.  With the prerequisite checker, I'm failing on the step where I validate my SharePoint Online credentials.  I can open up the site through a browser no problem, I am SCA on that site, but with the Prereq checker I get Credentials were invalid.  Please validate and try again.

Question is - do I need to specify the proxy server to use within Quest?  The proxy server is configured in IE, so would Quest pick up the proxy details from the IE settings?  Otherwise where would I set the proxy?  I didn't see anything in the install or user's guide about this, so I'm assuming it'll just pick up the details from IE. 

Thanks!

Steve

Parents
  • Hi Darin, thanks for the answer. Turns out the issue is the two factor authentication required - I tried connecting to my MSDN tenant and it worked fine, but connecting to the company's tenant goes through a SSO process. I'll look at the doco to see if I can find anything related to this.
  • Hi Darin, thanks for the answer. Turns out the issue is the two factor authentication required - I tried connecting to my MSDN tenant and it worked fine, but connecting to the company's tenant goes through a SSO process. I'll look at the doco to see if I can find anything related to this.
Children
No Data