This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lotus Notes Application Database Scanning for E-mail connection.

Is there anyway to scan Lotus Notes application database and find out the applicaitons that send e-mail to the users?

I am using Quest Migrator for Notes to SharePoint Version: 6.9.1.2572

Thanks in advance,
BR,
Cagri 

Parents
  • You can do a script analysis in MNSP and find out where certain functions or formulas (e.g. @MailSend) are present. However you will not be able to find out with MNSP if these are actually used - often they are part of a script library or element but not enabled.
    Up to a point Notes Designer can help you, of course. For advanced source code / design analysis I would recommend something like www.teamstudio.com/analyzer.

• You can do a script analysis in MNSP and find out where certain functions or formulas (e.g. @MailSend) are present. However you will not be able to find out with MNSP if these are actually used - often they are part of a script library or element but not enabled.
    Up to a point Notes Designer can help you, of course. For advanced source code / design analysis I would recommend something like www.teamstudio.com/analyzer.

Children
No Data