This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error in XML document - nmsp

Hi, I have 6 jobs that I would like to run through a .bat file.  I used to be able to do this.  

When we upgraded to the latest version, I keep getting the error "Migration Failed: There is an error in XML document (76,5)".  The line number is different for the other job.

However, these jobs all run with no problem when I run them individually through the Migrator designer.

Any thoughts?  Thanks much.

Parents
  • Thanks for the update. I am glad to hear you were able to get past the first XML error you are experiencing. I understand you are now experiencing a new, "Could not load file or assembly 'Quest.NSP.Transform.Notes'" error.

1.) Have you tried running the batch file from within a Command Prompt that was created "as Administrator"? Migrator for Notes to SharePoint (MNSP) does rely on third-party APIs, such as the Notes Client API, which can be limited if MNSP is not running with elevated permissions.

2.) This type of error can also occur when MNSP is unable to launch the Notes Client API. Are you able to launch the Notes Client and connect to the Domino server on the MNSP migration server?

3.) If you open MNSP Designer | Tools | Options | Notes, is the Notes password set?

4.) Sometimes there can be errors with MNSP launching the Notes Client API when it is not set as part of the system PATH variable. The following KB article provides more details:

support.quest.com/.../44056

Let me know if any of these suggestions help lead to a resolution of the issue you are experiencing.
  • Thanks for the update. I am glad to hear you were able to get past the first XML error you are experiencing. I understand you are now experiencing a new, "Could not load file or assembly 'Quest.NSP.Transform.Notes'" error.

1.) Have you tried running the batch file from within a Command Prompt that was created "as Administrator"? Migrator for Notes to SharePoint (MNSP) does rely on third-party APIs, such as the Notes Client API, which can be limited if MNSP is not running with elevated permissions.

2.) This type of error can also occur when MNSP is unable to launch the Notes Client API. Are you able to launch the Notes Client and connect to the Domino server on the MNSP migration server?

3.) If you open MNSP Designer | Tools | Options | Notes, is the Notes password set?

4.) Sometimes there can be errors with MNSP launching the Notes Client API when it is not set as part of the system PATH variable. The following KB article provides more details:

support.quest.com/.../44056

Let me know if any of these suggestions help lead to a resolution of the issue you are experiencing.
Children
No Data