This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error in XML document - nmsp

Hi, I have 6 jobs that I would like to run through a .bat file.  I used to be able to do this.  

When we upgraded to the latest version, I keep getting the error "Migration Failed: There is an error in XML document (76,5)".  The line number is different for the other job.

However, these jobs all run with no problem when I run them individually through the Migrator designer.

Any thoughts?  Thanks much.

Parents
  • Thanks for the update. I have a few more suggestions/questions:

1.) Have you tried creating a simple brand new job file from scratch as a test and see if that can be used in your batch file?

2.) In MNSP Designer, can you go to Tools | Options and on the General tab, verify that all the locations got updated to the new "Quest" path during the software upgrade?

3.) What version of Windows are you using for the MNSP migration server? What is the path that the Notes Client was installed in?

If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, it is recommended to install the Notes Client to a location outside of the Program Files folder, such as C:\Lotus\Notes.

3.) My next suggestion would be to uninstall MNSP, then open a Command Prompt as Administrator and launch the MNSP client install MSI file from within the administrative Command Prompt. Try the batch file migration again after reinstalling MNSP.

If you continue to experience the same issue, then the next step would be to investigate this issue further with a Technical Support Engineer by creating a Service Request:

support.quest.com/create-service-request

• Thanks for the update. I have a few more suggestions/questions:

1.) Have you tried creating a simple brand new job file from scratch as a test and see if that can be used in your batch file?

2.) In MNSP Designer, can you go to Tools | Options and on the General tab, verify that all the locations got updated to the new "Quest" path during the software upgrade?

3.) What version of Windows are you using for the MNSP migration server? What is the path that the Notes Client was installed in?

If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, it is recommended to install the Notes Client to a location outside of the Program Files folder, such as C:\Lotus\Notes.

3.) My next suggestion would be to uninstall MNSP, then open a Command Prompt as Administrator and launch the MNSP client install MSI file from within the administrative Command Prompt. Try the batch file migration again after reinstalling MNSP.

If you continue to experience the same issue, then the next step would be to investigate this issue further with a Technical Support Engineer by creating a Service Request:

support.quest.com/create-service-request

Children
No Data