This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to check what could go wrong during the migration process of mail-enabled Lotus notes applications to Office 365 with Quest Migrator?

I would like to know how to check what could go wrong during the migration process of mail-enabled Lotus notes applications to Office 365 ?

Thanks in advance,

CH

Parents
  • What is the purpose of this Application, does this application send emails on item creation/modification etc? If this is the case then this type of information will no be retained as it is not possible to migrate this data. SharePoint has notification capabilities on lists and libraries, but these would need to be set up after the migration is complete, for example you could create a workflow for this.

If this is not how the Notes Application is working, then I would recommend contacting you Account Manager so that you can discuss PSO assistance as they are trained in the design and implementation of Migrator for Notes to SharePoint.
  • What is the purpose of this Application, does this application send emails on item creation/modification etc? If this is the case then this type of information will no be retained as it is not possible to migrate this data. SharePoint has notification capabilities on lists and libraries, but these would need to be set up after the migration is complete, for example you could create a workflow for this.

If this is not how the Notes Application is working, then I would recommend contacting you Account Manager so that you can discuss PSO assistance as they are trained in the design and implementation of Migrator for Notes to SharePoint.
Children
No Data