This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to identify what apps (Lotus Notes app portfolio has high dependency to mailboxes ?

I would like to know how to check if the apps in the lotus notes databases portfolio that I work on, has high dependency to mailboxes or not ?  

• What kind of criterion can be used as constrain?
  • What kind of scanning progress can be applied to identify the mail dependency ?

Small Note: I use Quest migrator for Notes to SharePoint and already conducted all the detailed scanning processes on my application portfolio. 

Thanks in advance,

CH

Parents
  • Hello Peter,

Thank you very much for your quick response.

What I need is to avoid e-mail related failures after the migration of some of the apps to Office365 environment.

Additionally, since some of the lotus notes apps will be left in Lotus Notes environment, I want to make sure their communication with the migrated mailboxes in O365 would not create any failure.

Best regards,
    Cagri
  • Hello Peter,

Thank you very much for your quick response.

What I need is to avoid e-mail related failures after the migration of some of the apps to Office365 environment.

Additionally, since some of the lotus notes apps will be left in Lotus Notes environment, I want to make sure their communication with the migrated mailboxes in O365 would not create any failure.

Best regards,
    Cagri
Children
No Data