This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Complexity analysis in NMSP Console

Complexity analysis for a specific LN database , in the NMSP console, each database is assigned a complexity value by Microsoft using a concept called Design element index (DEI). Could anyone please point me to a blog that describes this in detail 

• Thank you for posting in the Migrator for Notes to SharePoint (MNSP) community forum. I understand you are looking for additional information about the Design Element Index (DEI) that MNSP uses to help gauge the complexity of data being migrated. We have a document that provides more details about this topic. I am currently working on obtaining a copy of this documentation, and will update you as soon as possible.
  • Hi Trevor,

Thank you for your response. I will wait for your update. Meanwhile is there any document that outlines the basis on how the NMSP Console determines the complexity matrix which is done by QUEST ?

Thanks again for your reply.
  • Hello,

I was able to locate the following page that provides more information about Design Element Index (DEI) and Migrator for Notes to SharePoint complexity analysis:

web.archive.org/.../