This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Notes Libraries Not Available

I'm trying to determine if "Quest Migrator for Notes to SharePoint" will assist in a Notes conversion.

I have installed the client tool on Windows 7 machine after passing all the prereqs.  When I try to use the "Create" button to create a data source, I receive the message "Notes libraries not available". 

I'm using IBM Notes 9, release 9.0.1. 

• Thanks for posting in the Migrator for Notes to SharePoint (MNSP) community forum. I understand you are experiencing a "Notes Libraries Not Available" error. Just to be clear, is this error occurring in the MNSP Designer, or the console? Is this happening on the Notes tab when clicking Create under Source Data Definition?

Is the Notes Client configured to connect to the Domino server?

Was this a fresh install of MNSP, or was a previous version installed?

In MNSP Designer, if you go to Tools | Options | General is are the Jobs Path and Default Definitions Path accurate? Current versions of MNSP should be pointing to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Quest\Migrator for Notes to SharePoint

On the Notes tab (Tools | Options | Notes), does the Test button work successfully?

Depending on your answers to the questions above, the next step may be to uninstall and reinstall Migrator for Notes to SharePoint. When reinstalling, I would suggested opening a Command Prompt, As Administrator, then launching the installation MSI from within the administrative Command Prompt.
  • You can also try adding the path to the Notes binaries to the System path variable.