Running Q1IM 6.1.2: I inherited an environment that uses DLL's to allow for script libraries to code against target systems API's and such. I have coded changes to an existing loaded DLL in 1IM. It will have a new DLL name and namespace. I didn't inherit the code for the already loaded and differently named DLL. So I need to be able to clean up by removing the old DLL. Does anyone know how to remove a DLL? The doc has information about how to Load a DLL but not the reverse. Thanks, Todd
In reply to Barry Jackson:
Hi Barry, Yes, it was loaded with the loader. Thanks for the table names, that's what I was looking for. (And missing from the Quest Doc). Thanks for the help. I just wanted to be able to know with certainty that the old DLL was removed as it has most of the same methods within it. Thanks again.
In reply to ToddFendt:
It is documented how to edit the files in the One Identity Manager database. http://documents.software.dell.com/identity-manager/6.1.3/configuration-guide/files-for-software-update/editing-the-files
And i may want to add, that using the Designer is way easier than using the ObjectBrowser and having to know the tables.
In reply to Markus Weiss-Ehlers:
Most people compile where it really isn't necessary. And in any case, it doesn't matter whether you make a change through ObjectBrowser or Designer...a compile will be required.
In general, only the following operations require a compile:
Changing other parameters, adding DLLs, changing rights, etc. never require a compile. And if you don't see "Waiting for compiler" in the DB queue, you are ready to go.
In reply to George Cerbone:
Hi all, I did figure this out. Since the Job Server service calls the stdioprocessor.exe & stdioprocessor32.exe the config information has to go there instead of in the vinetworkservice confgi file. As the error stated from MS the calling program has to have the config file information. So I took the same section of config file and planted it in the stdio config files (32 and non 32). The upgrade erased the customizations from these files so it broke during my upgrade. Problem solved. Thanks for reading..