This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

RR 6.1 exchange 2013 in DAG mode checksum and mount failed

Hi, I have 2 server Exchange 2013 Mailbox server in DAG mode and when the nighly job (cheksum and mount) try to run on the active database server, an error occurs:

An argument was not valid in code located in or called by 'CheckJobHelper.GetVolumeImageFromPath'

The other server with the passive database no error occurs and the green light appears on each recovery point.

Do you ever seens this kind of errors?

I didn't try to switch the active/passive to see if the errors will occurs on the second one. I will try it but before that I asked the question for you.

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi, The problem is resolved. Stupid error, I don't know why but it's the only protected machine who the agent wasn't updated to 6.1, it was still on 5.4.3. So when I updated the agent, run a snapshot again the mount and checksum was successfull.

Try to looking deeper that I should.
    Thanks for your suggestion
  • Hi, The problem is resolved. Stupid error, I don't know why but it's the only protected machine who the agent wasn't updated to 6.1, it was still on 5.4.3. So when I updated the agent, run a snapshot again the mount and checksum was successfull.

Try to looking deeper that I should.
    Thanks for your suggestion
Children
No Data