This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is anyone else having trouble getting support renewed?

It really seems to be an odd problem for a company to have, but I've been trying for months to get my support/maintenance renewed.  I've sent multiple e-mail messages and left multiple voice mail messages and haven't gotten a single response since early April.  I called the normal sales line and spoke to a very nice lady who said "we've been hearing complaints about people having trouble getting them", gave me the name and direct number of who was supposed to be my new rep, and transferred me.  As with all other efforts, I got a voice mail box, left a message, and have heard nothing.

I know Quest employees watch this forum, so if someone is watching I'd really like to give you a few thousand dollars.........

Parents
  • Hello Alan,

I apologize that you had issues connecting with the renewals team. Once we saw this forum post we did receive your information and I was able to connect you to the correct team member. I hope we have been able to provide you with prompt responses in regards to your renewal since getting you connected with the right person. We have recently reorganized our territories and have on boarded many new people to assist with connecting with customers more quickly. Following this post, I would like to follow up with you in regards to who you were reaching out to initially. Unfortunately, we find that our customers sometimes do not know who the right contact is to connect with. In the future, please feel free to email customersupportrenewals@quest.com. This box is monitored daily and will direct your questions to the correct renewal representative for any quest product.

Lacey Evans
    Support Renewals Manager, DP | KACE NAM
  • Hello Alan,

I apologize that you had issues connecting with the renewals team. Once we saw this forum post we did receive your information and I was able to connect you to the correct team member. I hope we have been able to provide you with prompt responses in regards to your renewal since getting you connected with the right person. We have recently reorganized our territories and have on boarded many new people to assist with connecting with customers more quickly. Following this post, I would like to follow up with you in regards to who you were reaching out to initially. Unfortunately, we find that our customers sometimes do not know who the right contact is to connect with. In the future, please feel free to email customersupportrenewals@quest.com. This box is monitored daily and will direct your questions to the correct renewal representative for any quest product.

Lacey Evans
    Support Renewals Manager, DP | KACE NAM
Children
No Data