This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

RR VM Export, Resource pool not loading

Hello, Hope everyone is doing well,

When I load the RR console and try a VM Export, I get it to authenticate to the vcenter/esxi host, but when it gets to the next page to select the resource pool, it does not load the menu. I have tried two different Vcenter servers with different versions but it still does not load. I was wondering if there was a list of settings that should be adjusted in Internet Explorer to best support the RR console website?

Parents
  • Although I can't say that this is 'known' issue with IE (or at least not that I am aware of) I would recommend that you add the core's url as a trusted site and turn off IEE. I haven't heard of this being knocked out by IE pop-up blocker, but it would surprise me if it was either.

Also, to validate this is tied to IE, validate that this does or does not work appropriately in Chrome.

• Although I can't say that this is 'known' issue with IE (or at least not that I am aware of) I would recommend that you add the core's url as a trusted site and turn off IEE. I haven't heard of this being knocked out by IE pop-up blocker, but it would surprise me if it was either.

Also, to validate this is tied to IE, validate that this does or does not work appropriately in Chrome.

Children
No Data