This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

"Transfer has been skipped because Agent is unauthorized"

We purchased a second DL4300 for our other office location and I configured the Rapid Recovery server here first - I had it move the fileserver at the second location to the new server and it has been backing up fine, but I now need to ship the new server to that office and I want backups to now be handled by the original server.  When I try to get it to do a backup I get the following error message:
"Transfer has been skipped because Agent is unauthorized"  
How do I move this from the new Rapid Recovery server back to the original server?
Thanks

• To move an agent from one core to the other you re-protect it through the core UI, and during that pairing process the core will update the agent's registry to pair it with whichever core is initiating the pairing. Through the core UI that is just the Protect > Protect machine.

The error however suggests though the that the 2nd core didn't have full feature license assigned to it, or the agent didn't have the license applied via the license portal (rapidrecovery.licenseportal.com). Was the 2nd DL a full feature DL or was it sold with a 'replication only' license?