This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

RR 6.1.3 on Windows 10 Pro

After installing RR 6.1.3 on a fresh W10Pro computer, system reboots like normal and goes into system recovery then fails.

this article is old,
support.quest.com/.../117592

Parents
  • While disabling Secure Boot serves as a workaround, not everybody might want to do this. You'll notice that in the KB 219326 article you can open a support ticket and request the experimental drivers as another possible workaround. Basically, you install the agent, but before you reboot, you manually install five .inf files that Quest provides you. I've deployed these to production and used it as a workaround on Windows 10 workstations. I haven't used it on my servers. This issue has been documented as Defect ID RR-101573.

• While disabling Secure Boot serves as a workaround, not everybody might want to do this. You'll notice that in the KB 219326 article you can open a support ticket and request the experimental drivers as another possible workaround. Basically, you install the agent, but before you reboot, you manually install five .inf files that Quest provides you. I've deployed these to production and used it as a workaround on Windows 10 workstations. I haven't used it on my servers. This issue has been documented as Defect ID RR-101573.

Children
No Data