This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Unable to complete standby VM setup (Firefox Bug)

This is in addition to the know FF bug that will not allow you to complete a volume mount w/o going "back" first.

I just spent probably an hour trying to figure out why I could not add a standby VM to one of my hypervisors. The standby setup would close abruptly after entering the destination location folder and other VM settings with no error message. It would also not initiate a one time standby.

The setup completes using IE.

I don't really need a reply but someone is going to be searching to this so I am adding it for posterity.

Parents
  • Thank you Corrigun for letting us know. Both Chrome and Firefox may act unexpectedly after being updated (although next update tends fix that behavior). This does not mean that IE does not have its seasonal quirks...
  • Thank you Corrigun for letting us know. Both Chrome and Firefox may act unexpectedly after being updated (although next update tends fix that behavior). This does not mean that IE does not have its seasonal quirks...
Children
No Data