This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Export Fails

New 2012r2 server setup as a dedicated Hypervisor for standby VM's. My overnight attempt at an initial export for the first machine failed several hours in with the error-

Exception chain:

• No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
  • Unable to connect to the remote server
  • Call to service method http://<MY MACHINE HERE>:8010/apprecovery/api/hypervagent/vhd/9b27dfc4-41b8-4f46-a433-99ffff130b40/close GET failed
  • One or more errors occurred.

It did move about 1.2Tb before failing. I have since installed all the "optional" Windows updates and am trying again. In the mean time any idea where else I should be looking? The only WMI error reference I can find is this error number 63 warning-

A provider, InvProv, has been registered in the Windows Management Instrumentation namespace Root\cimv2 to use the LocalSystem account. This account is privileged and the provider may cause a security violation if it does not correctly impersonate user requests.

I believe this is part of a Windows update. Any ideas? I'm kind of in a bind now as I disconnected my exports to my old Hypervisor.