This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Base Image and snapshots are successful but Roll-up jobs fail

A bad record has been read. There may be a problem with the repository or the underlying storage device.

failed on volume [VolumeDescriptor{RepositoryId=ee612008-5231-43f0-b14c-cef458610190,DeviceId=2,AllocationPolicy=Striped,FileSystems='[FileSystem{RepositoryId=ee612008-5231-43f0-b14c-cef458610190,DeviceId=1,DataPath=G:\ATSRepo,MetadataPath=G:\ATSRepo,WriteCachingPolicy=On}]'}] - Error(s) 'DvmBadRecord'

Parents
  • Hi dbarndt:
    The error you posted is not encouraging as it contains "Error(s) 'DvmBadRecord'".
    "CompleteAdding may not be used concurrently with additions to the collection." may point out toward a more benign issue.
    I have a similar case which was rather unexpectedly solved by forcing a full repository check (support.quest.com/.../182004). Please do the same and verify if the issue was solved.
    If the issue persists, although this does NOT mean necessarily that the data in the repository is in an inconsistent state, I urge you to open a case with our support team to make sure that there is no data integrity issue.
    Please let us know how it goes :)
  • Hi dbarndt:
    The error you posted is not encouraging as it contains "Error(s) 'DvmBadRecord'".
    "CompleteAdding may not be used concurrently with additions to the collection." may point out toward a more benign issue.
    I have a similar case which was rather unexpectedly solved by forcing a full repository check (support.quest.com/.../182004). Please do the same and verify if the issue was solved.
    If the issue persists, although this does NOT mean necessarily that the data in the repository is in an inconsistent state, I urge you to open a case with our support team to make sure that there is no data integrity issue.
    Please let us know how it goes :)
Children
No Data