This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Trying to install a cert for the Rapid Recovery Agent

Has anyone had any success installing a certificate for the Rapid Recovery Agent?  When I put in the thumbprint and restart the recovery service, it replaces the thumbprint I entered.  I was following kb 117531.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Parents
  • I am only finding one server thumbprint under hklm\software\apprecovery\agent\certificateservice. There is a localserverthumbprint and localclientthumbprint. I was only changing the localserverthumbprint and deleting the localservercertificate key. Should I put the thumb in both server and client keys? Also, should I delete the certs that it created in the local store? There are 15 of them there. Thanks and I really appreciate your help.
  • I am only finding one server thumbprint under hklm\software\apprecovery\agent\certificateservice. There is a localserverthumbprint and localclientthumbprint. I was only changing the localserverthumbprint and deleting the localservercertificate key. Should I put the thumb in both server and client keys? Also, should I delete the certs that it created in the local store? There are 15 of them there. Thanks and I really appreciate your help.
Children
No Data