How can I push a protection schedule to each core via powershell?

I am wondering if someone has a script to push a protection schedule to an entire core instead of setting on each individual VM. Because of how many VMs we backup, it just isn't efficient to change the schedule individually.

• Hi:
    I have actually two scripts:

One that allows importing a template from a local or remote core and applying it to a number of agents on the same core or a different (local or remote) one; The imported template can be saved locally (in XML format) for future reference.

A second one that allows creating a complex schedule template (which in turn can be used with the first script).

Both scripts come with a (hopefully easy to understand) Text User Interface and GUI elements (i.e. Save dialogs).

I did not have the time to write KBs for them as yet. As such, if you are in a hurry, please 'befriend' me so we can exchange e-mail addresses and send them to you.
  • Can you please share the script for everyone or send them to me! I have write PS code to change the registery on the core for the agent backup time and it show up right in the web GUI but the agent does not follow the new schedule.

Two other things, it would sure be nice if the cmdlet would support changing a agent schedule instead of just the template for the core.

Second; if I could find out how to make the registery change on the core for said agent and then do some kind of refresh so it the agent/core would pick up that new schedule. Thank you
  • Hi do you still have these scripts? I would appreciate it if you could publish them or send them to me.
    Trying to add multiple template schedules to a bunch of cores. Then with a different script, I would like to set which schedule to use or set a default and then have the others available to select. Thank you

• Hi did you ever get any information on Rapid Recovery PS scripts for scheduling? If so I would appreciate it if you could share with me. Thanks,

• Hi did you ever get any information on Rapid Recovery PS scripts for scheduling? If so I would appreciate it if you could share with me. Thanks!