Epson CX5600 with Print Server

Good morning.
My installation is a multifunction Epson CX5600 connected to a D-Link Print Server with 5 users (via WIFI) using XP operating system and Win7 Starter.
All users need to share the function 'Scan'.
The product RemoteScan LAN is appropriate??.
In my installation there is no 'server' and 'client' and the scanner is connected to a Print Server and then to a WiFi router.
I see that the product has a Remote Scan LAN for the server software and other software for customers, in my case I do??, I have not got a dedicated server.
Thanks for the help.
  • RemoteScan requires that there be a TWAIN driver that is available and accessible from the workstation machine it is running on. If your MFD does not have a network twain driver then it will need to be plugged into a machine that is running remotescan and then install the local TWAIN driver so that RemoteScan can communicate with the scanner and serve it to other machines.
  • The scanner was generally simple to set-up, and the printer is auto-identified, however there is an awful bug, in any event on the CX5600: when the printer enters remain by mode (following a hour or somewhere in the vicinity), whenever you attempt to print the printer will quit working and close down. Whenever you turn it on, it squanders a great deal of ink. I made a workaround this bug which is canvassed in this howto. EPSON drivers

***Information has been Flagged as Spam and has been Deleted. if you feel that the information deleted is not Spam please contact us or Reply to the Private message Sent. ****