This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Epson 10000XL scanner

Having an issue after a service call that now all images scanned are showing ghosting. Any suggestions I can do myself, still waiting from call from service?

Parents
  • Hello, I would recommend testing the Epson Twain driver locally using a Twain-compliant imaging program, such as Twack32. If the ghosting persists when scanning locally, there may be an issue with the local drivers or the device. If the ghosting doesn't manifest in local tests, but persists with RemoteScan, I would recommend submitting a RemoteScan support ticket here: www.remote-scan.com/.../contact.php
  • Hello, I would recommend testing the Epson Twain driver locally using a Twain-compliant imaging program, such as Twack32. If the ghosting persists when scanning locally, there may be an issue with the local drivers or the device. If the ghosting doesn't manifest in local tests, but persists with RemoteScan, I would recommend submitting a RemoteScan support ticket here: www.remote-scan.com/.../contact.php
Children
No Data