This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Checking Migrated users Deletion Status between domains

Simple question hopefully - I have two domains side by side, users are migrated from Domain A to Domain B - however all the account admin and closures have been actioned on Domain B only historically, and there is approx 50% of the userbase being native only to Domain B (ie not migrated).

Is there anyway to easily identify what users are floating in Domain A that were migrated into Domain B, whose Domain B entries have been deleted since? This is with the aim of freeing up migration licenses if possible.

Thanks!

Parents
  • Hi - are you asking about DATABASE users, or perhaps AD users? SharePlex is Quest's Database Replication solution, and isn't really "domain" aware. Quest does have tools that can assist in managing AD - let me know and we can put you in touch with someone familiar with those products
  • Hi - are you asking about DATABASE users, or perhaps AD users? SharePlex is Quest's Database Replication solution, and isn't really "domain" aware. Quest does have tools that can assist in managing AD - let me know and we can put you in touch with someone familiar with those products
Children
No Data