This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Does anyone know what SPERR_ORACLE in ocap.log mean?

Actual error is log parser error 12 and supposedly error 12 refers to above mentioned error but I could not find any explanation of what it is or how I can resolve this problem.

Parents
  • Hello Sarath.
    Thanks for your answer.
    I get that it requires extensive investigation but it would be a nice start for us to have a list with the errors explained.
    In support there is explanation for only one, that is the most common one parser error 6 :
    Cause
    The Capture process is not able to parse the online/archived redo log due to a variety of reasons.
    Is there some document where we can get a basic explanation of what the parser error means?
  • Hello Sarath.
    Thanks for your answer.
    I get that it requires extensive investigation but it would be a nice start for us to have a list with the errors explained.
    In support there is explanation for only one, that is the most common one parser error 6 :
    Cause
    The Capture process is not able to parse the online/archived redo log due to a variety of reasons.
    Is there some document where we can get a basic explanation of what the parser error means?
Children
No Data