This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Spotlight mobile information security

Hi,

I am looking at deploying Spotlight mobile so that I can monitor the environment on the go.

However, I work for a hospital and need to make sure that no patient information is sent outside of the organisation.

Could you confirm if there are any query plans (As these will include patient names and numbers in the text) or any other such information would be sent to the external servers or the app?

Many thanks

Kevin

Parents
  • Hi Gita,

I'm just taking a look at this and was hoping for a way to set this at an enterprise/default level.
    Not sure if I've just missed it, but can't seem to find it anywhere.

The reason I want to be able to do this is that I don't want to have to go through every single connection to set this and secondly, I want to be sure that any new connections that are added in the future also do not send out this type of information.
    As I mentioned, we are a hospital and the penalties for leaking patient information are quite severe, so I need to make sure that we have this turned off everywhere.
    Hopefully, I've just missed the option!
    Many Thanks
    Kevin
  • Hi Gita,

I'm just taking a look at this and was hoping for a way to set this at an enterprise/default level.
    Not sure if I've just missed it, but can't seem to find it anywhere.

The reason I want to be able to do this is that I don't want to have to go through every single connection to set this and secondly, I want to be sure that any new connections that are added in the future also do not send out this type of information.
    As I mentioned, we are a hospital and the penalties for leaking patient information are quite severe, so I need to make sure that we have this turned off everywhere.
    Hopefully, I've just missed the option!
    Many Thanks
    Kevin
Children
No Data