This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Change to SQL User

The diagnostic Server was installed with a SQL login, not a Windows one. 

That SQL now login has to have its password updated.

How do I update the Diagnostic Server with the new password?

Do I have to fully re-install it?

Thanks

Jo

Parents
  • Sorry, I wasn't clear enough.

Obviously the Spotlight Diagnostic Server Windows service runs under a Windows account.

During the installation we are required to provide a SQL login for the Spotlight DB. This is the only SQL login involved in the installation of Spotlight Diagnostic Server Windows service. At this point I provided a specific SQL account for SQL login (not Windows Auth).

It is this SQL login to which I am referring.

Or do I have to fully re-install Spotlight Diagnostic Server Windows service?

If I do have to re-install it, can I make it use the existing Spotlight database?

Thanks
    Jo
  • Sorry, I wasn't clear enough.

Obviously the Spotlight Diagnostic Server Windows service runs under a Windows account.

During the installation we are required to provide a SQL login for the Spotlight DB. This is the only SQL login involved in the installation of Spotlight Diagnostic Server Windows service. At this point I provided a specific SQL account for SQL login (not Windows Auth).

It is this SQL login to which I am referring.

Or do I have to fully re-install Spotlight Diagnostic Server Windows service?

If I do have to re-install it, can I make it use the existing Spotlight database?

Thanks
    Jo
Children
No Data