This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

STAT AGENT goes "Not responding" often even after restarting the Agent.

We are using STAT 5.7.2 with stat agent installed in Linux Box. The STAT agent goes to not responding often .We tried restarting the agent but it goes to not responding within minutes after restarting. No changes were made recently.  The issue does not occurs in production STATP but happens only in DEV STATD. we compared the configuration in both DEV and Production but could not see any changes. Can anyone Please provide suggestion on the issue . Also I could not see anything in the logs.

Parents
  • The agent could be busy doing something like processing a large job. If you are not seeing any clues from the Stat Agent log, check what is happening in the database and check the Stat Central Agent log. Let me know what you find.

Tom
  • The agent could be busy doing something like processing a large job. If you are not seeing any clues from the Stat Agent log, check what is happening in the database and check the Stat Central Agent log. Let me know what you find.

Tom
Children
No Data