This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

JPX Object type setup

Limitation with the directory setup. Currently we cannot make it configurable to have the object migrated to the product specific custom top directory.

Instead of /oracle/apps/, we would like the object migrated to the specific custom top ex: XXAP vs XXGL..etc

• You can do it yourself.... (We have a number of Custom Objects that are displayed from multiple paths)

You can also try setting the object with a Custom Type as "Custom with Prod"

Follow these steps.

1). Click on "New"
    2). Set Path Id to: 2
    3). Set OA Base Directory to: JAVA_TOP
    4). Set Directory to: oracle/apps/xxap
    5). Click on "Active"
    6). Click on "Apply"

If you no longer need Path Id: 1, uncheck "Acitve" and click on "OK" if you still need it keep it as "Active"

Bounce all of your Stat EBS agents.

We have a JPX custom object that executes a shell script name: JPX_Importer.sh as part of the migration.

Let me know if it works for you.

Regards.

Tom
  • Hi Tom,

What if I want to migrate to oracle/apps/xxgl or oracle/apps/xxpo?
    I create 2 more custom objects? This is what we want to avoid.

Thanks,
    Sunil
  • Is your JPX object a "Custom"? If yes, you can add multiple Source file locations.  This object has 3 different locations.  Stat will look in those 3 locations for files with extension jpx and display the files.

• Hi Sunil,

Just following up, did you set this object up as a "Custom" object or "Custom with Prod" object?