What is the Best Way to Convert MBOX to PST Files?

I just started my organization and looking for MBOX to PST conversion of files. Is Manual Method Capable to Export MBOX Data to PST file format? Or there is any other method for conversion of MBOX files to PST Outlook?

• Manual method is very complex and time consuming and also mismanage the data. So I would recommend you to use MBOX to PST converter tool as this is the best and easy to use when compared to other tools available online. Apart from this, the software helps in management of data. Visit : www.thunderbird.tooutlookconverter.com/
  • With MBOX to PST converter tool, you can completely export MBOX files into Outlook PST along with the attached files. It allows to save PST files to the required path so that you can name the file as per your need. The tool is suitable to run in all the versions of Windows OS. To converting MBOX files, Outlook installation is not required. It supports to convert MBOX files created from any MBOX supportive platform.

Visit at ; www.mboxtopst.mergepstpro.com/
  • Hi,

Try the best solution MBOX to PST Converter to export MBOX emails into PST format. The tool can easily convert MBOX to PST format to and allows user to import MBOX files in Outlook without any error. As there is no manual method exists, so that it is recommended to use commercial utility for performing MBOX to PST Conversion.

For More Info: - https://www.cybrary.it/0p3n/mbox-pst-converter-retrieve-mbox-data-outlook/

• Mail Passport Lite is the best solution you are looking for. It Import MBOX to Outlook 2016 / 2013 / 2011 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003 & Office 365 for both Mac and Window in PST files format. It also have the capability to import EML file along with MBOX Which make it an two in one converter tool for migration of your mail database. Preserving and converting file safely and securely is the key feature of this converter tool. A free to try version along with 24*7 customer support also available to handle all your queries.

For more:  http://www.mailpassportlite.com

• Manual method is too lengthy and time-consuming process for conversion of MBOX to PST files. You can choose third party solution - MBOX Converter which provides reliable and easy way to convert MBOX to PST files including all mails and attachments. The MBOX Converter is the most helpful solution that supports all MBOX based email client for conversion of MBOX files to PST format. Read more info here: http://www.cubexsoft.com/mbox-export/

• Manual process is too-lengthy and time-consuming process for you to convert MBOX to PST files. So that, manual process is not the best way to convert MBOX to PST files. You have to choose third party tool - MBOX to PST Converter that gives 100% success result. You can easily use this tool and successfully achieve the process of convert MBOX to PST file in both single and bulk mode on any Windows operating system.

• MBOX Converter is an all in one solution, which allows you to convert MBOX to PST, PDF, EML, MSG and NSF with attachments. This software supports batch conversion option during conversion process. There is no file size limitation, so anyone can easily convert number of files at a time without any problem. It has very simple user friendly graphical interface, users can easily understand and use this software without any technical knowledge help. It is simple as well as a quick process for conversion and workable with all the editions of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista etc. Free demo version is also given by the application for users to evaluate the process. With the demo edition users can convert 20 MBOX files. If you want to convert more MBOX files, then get license key of the software.

• I suggest you to before purchasing any paid utility. Just go through manual method listed here: - 

https://queries365.wordpress.com/2017/07/26/best-method-to-import-open-mbox-file-in-outlook-2016-2013-2010-2007/ 

I tried this method and get my job done.

• There is a tool created by Coolutils team.  it has batch mode and converts attachments too!

• Conversion of MBOX file into PST format is a challenging task as there is not direct or manual option available. Thus, the best way to convert mbox files into pst is to opt MBOX to PST converter. It can help you save multiple MBOX files into PST and let you import MBOX data within MS Outlook hassle free.