This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Ongoing GUI issues.

Hi,

We run VRanger 7.3.1.38633, however we've seen these issues on previous versions.

The gui is slow to respond, sometimes you click 'Running Tasks' and it doesn't show them, sometimes scheduling a rep/backup it randomly shows another server for a second or two, which is quite worrying!

The gui frequently goes into 'not responding' when you're asking it to perform simple operations, such as move between Inventory and Jobs, or simply right-click a server.

Wondered if anyone else has seen similar issues?

Thanks.

Parents
  • I wonder how many Recent Jobs Ranger shows. Up till 7.5.0 "My Job" view performance was greatly affected by the number of Recent Jobs/Tasks. Devs made some attempts to optimize code in 7.5.0 although I still see "not responding" once in a while.
    To alleviate this behavior you can use purgeDB script that will reduce number of recent tasks, usually dramatically. Search this forum.
  • I wonder how many Recent Jobs Ranger shows. Up till 7.5.0 "My Job" view performance was greatly affected by the number of Recent Jobs/Tasks. Devs made some attempts to optimize code in 7.5.0 although I still see "not responding" once in a while.
    To alleviate this behavior you can use purgeDB script that will reduce number of recent tasks, usually dramatically. Search this forum.
Children
No Data