This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Upgrade 7.6 from 7.5.1

Guys.

I am trying to upgrade to version 7.6 from version 7.5.1. I really need this as we have vCenter 6.5. However when installing it bombs out with the error message below. 

Error in package Visual C++ 10.0 Runtime: Error when running package Visual C++ 10.0 Runtime. Error code: 0x800713EC

I have tried uninstalling the C++ update and trying again but no joy. I can't install C++ manually as it thinks there is a newer version installed. However there is not. 

I have had a read of the known issues and confirm that the updates required are installed. I am running server 2012 R2 with all patches up to date. 

Can anyone help with this issue please?

Parents
  • Hi All,

I know you've been anxious to hear more about when Quest will have a replacement for the vRanger 7.6 release. We appreciate your patience as we worked out the details of how to deliver a high quality release to you.

We have a definite release plan at this time. If you would like more information about when we can deliver this release to you, please contact Support for further assistance.

Thanks!
  • Hi All,

I know you've been anxious to hear more about when Quest will have a replacement for the vRanger 7.6 release. We appreciate your patience as we worked out the details of how to deliver a high quality release to you.

We have a definite release plan at this time. If you would like more information about when we can deliver this release to you, please contact Support for further assistance.

Thanks!
Children
No Data