This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

VMware vCenter 6.5 support?????

Is anyone from sales or engineering going to come on here and give us an ETA??? I will be looking at other vendors for alternatives if this situation continues and we are a global company!

Parents
  • I understand as you have stated that this is the expected way to locate and download a new release of a Quest product. However in this case, we have encountered some unexpected extenuating circumstances in delivering this vRanger feature to our customers that needs to be managed on a case by case basis at this time. If you would prefer you can private message me at karla.carpenter@quest.com and I can arrange for someone in Support to contact you at your earliest convenience. Thanks for your patience and understanding as we work through the remaining details of getting a new release posted on the portal.

• I understand as you have stated that this is the expected way to locate and download a new release of a Quest product. However in this case, we have encountered some unexpected extenuating circumstances in delivering this vRanger feature to our customers that needs to be managed on a case by case basis at this time. If you would prefer you can private message me at karla.carpenter@quest.com and I can arrange for someone in Support to contact you at your earliest convenience. Thanks for your patience and understanding as we work through the remaining details of getting a new release posted on the portal.

Children
No Data