Secure, simplify and manage user accounts, groups, licenses and domains in the cloud
Version 2.0.0 of the ActiveRoles Server Add-on for Office 365 includes significant new capabilities for managing user accounts, groups, licenses and domains in the cloud, including:
- Office 365 user creation—When you create an Office 365 user, you can choose whether to license that user for Exchange Online.
- Security groups and distribution groups—Choose the type of the Office 365 group that you want to create.
- Office 365 user licensing—When creating or administering a user, choose the Office 365 licenses that you want to assign to that user.
- Delegation of license assignment—You can specify what licenses the delegated administrator can assign to Office 365 users.
- License restrictions—Configure a policy to specify what Office 365 licenses can be assigned depending on the user location in Active Directory.
- Domain restrictions—Configure a policy to specify what Office 365 domains can be selected depending on user or group location in Active Directory.
- Object properties—You can view and edit specific object properties of Office 365 users, groups and contacts.
- License management—Examine Office 365 licenses and license usage. For each of your license subscriptions, you can view how many licenses are valid, expired or assigned.
- Office 365 domains—View the status of each of your Office 365 domains and see whether the domain is configured for single sign-on (federated).
- Synchronization with Active Directory—