Dell's Backup and Recovery product team will be out in full force at VMworld in San Francisco. We will be in the Dell booth, of course. And of course we'll be in the Quest section of the booth with our partners in software Enstratius and Foglight.
Here's what our team has planned for the event.
- We'll have a kiosk in the booth for each of our core backup software applications (AppAssure, Netvault Backup, and vRanger)
- We also have worked closely with our friends from EqualLogic. They brought the Dell hardware, and we configured our demo environment on it. And by we, I mean Jeremiah Mason. If you want to kick the tires on any of our backup products, we'll have them on the show floor, on the same Dell hardware you most likely have in your DC right now.
- We'll also have the DL and DR appliances in the booth, up and running, and hooked into the network our backup and recovery applications are on.
- We have two in-booth presentations you may want to check out:
- Tuesday Aug 27, 2:00 PM: Greg Schulz, aka@storageio
Getting back to our roots - what do you need to know to architect an effective backup and recovery plan for your organization
- Wednesday, Aug 28, 11:40 AM: Jason Raymond, Director of Product Management Dell Data Protection
Dell Data Protection - This ain't your grandma's backup
- Our team will also be out in force at the Dell customer engagement event (aka party!) on Tuesday evening.
We'd love to talk to you about our backup and recovery portfolio. Holler at me if you'd like to set up a meeting!