By now I'm sure you've heard about The Experts Conferece - SharePoint...It includes three days of training (April 29-May 2). Just in case you've been too busy controlling your SharePoint Chaos, let me re-cap:
- Top SharePoint experts – MVPs, MCTs, MCMs and more!
- Incredible attendee-to-speaker ratio – Smaller sessions mean more contact with the experts, so you can be sure to get answers to all of your SharePoint administration questions!
- Not a “sales and marketing”-fest – There will be no product demos or advertising allowed in the sessions. You want to learn more about a vendor? You’ll have to visit the solutions lab.
- Never-before-presented content – Every presentation will be brand new and focused on three key themes: 1) SharePoint governance; 2) SharePoint’s future; 3) SharePoint business intelligence – featuring SQL Server 2012 “Denali”.
- Chris McNulty – TEC welcomes SharePoint expert and author Chris McNulty as the 2012 conference facilitator
- Beautiful San Diego! The Marriott Marquis and Marina is a GORGEOUS property. Take a look here>
- Red Carpet - Well, I truly don't know what color the carpet is, but as far as SharePoint events go, this conference pulls out all the stops. Receptions, cocktail parties, breakfast and lunch are included in the conference pass. Not to mention the conference staff - Quest's SharePoint team is on site to make sure you have a first class experience!
And - the part I am most excited about - we have TWO (not just one!) amazing keynotes lined up!
- Day One – “Always On: The Next Generation of High Availability and Disaster Recovery with SharePoint” with Bill Baer, MCM and senior product expert at Microsoft
- Day Two – “Why the SharePoint Community Matters: The Future of SharePoint” with Michael Lotter,MCTS, SharePoint solutions architect at CFA Institute, and founder of SharePoint Saturday
If you are faced with the pains and pleasures of SharePoint, you should NOT miss this conference.
This is going to be the HOTTEST TEC event yet! If you'd like to find out more, you can visit https://www.quest.com/solutions/microsoft-platform-management/ or go to https://www.quest.com/community/ and interact directly with our experts!
And if you plan to regsiter by April 6, please email me for a discount code to register for $1475 which is $200 off the current price! firstname.lastname@example.org