We’ve all been the girl in this video when it comes to SharePoint. We’re rolling along, managing SharePoint, fixing our earrings (i.e., cleaning up and sites, permissions), shaking our hair (i.e., making sure our users are following our governance plan) and then we turn our back…
And all H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks breaks loose!
Scary stuff is jumping out at us from every farm and site collection:
- Ghouls are accessing things they shouldn’t *WAHAHAHA*
- Creepy grudge girls are breaking inheritance all over the place *EEK*
- Bob the Developer is down in his dark cave setting up rogue SharePoint farms all over the place! *BOOGAH! BOOGAH!*
You don’t have to keep looking over your shoulder! Increase visibility into SharePoint for both administrators and business content owners while reducing the time it takes to report, act upon and enforce your SharePoint governance plan. Site Administrator for SharePoint has got some wicked cool ghost busting moves, some of which include (click links to go to short 2 minutes videos):
- SharePoint Farm Discovery
- Auditing SharePoint Content and Security Changes
- How to Pull Daily User Activity Reports with Site Administrator
- How to Performing Bulk Permission Changes in Site Administrator
- Remove Disabled and Deleted AD Accounts that Have Access to SharePoint
Watch more videos here or download Site Administrator for SharePoint 30-day trial and see the full range of capabilities to protect your SharePoint from plain, ol’ scary stuff & Bob!