More and more organizations are making the decision to migrate from on-premises Exchange to Microsoft’s Office 365 platform to take advantage of all the benefits the cloud has to offer. Last week we released the 8.9 version of Migration Manager for Exchange that allows organizations to consolidate and/or migrate their Exchange environment(s) to Exchange Online with true coexistence. This means customers can migrate all their Exchange mailboxes to Office 365 without locking users out of their mailboxes and with ZeroIMPACT on the organization.
With Migration Manager, you can:
- Migrate from any version of Exchange (2000, 2003, 2007, or 2010) to Exchange Online
- Synchronize directory changes from on-premises Active Directory to Office 365
- Migrate as fast as your network and source Exchange servers allow with multiple collections, agents and Office 365 migration accounts
- Benefit from full two-way calendar (free/busy) synchronization between your on-premises organization and Office 365 during the migration
- Get detailed statistics and project management functionality for your Microsoft Office 365 migration
- Automatically update Outlook profiles for Microsoft Office 365
Get started today! You can download the free trial of Migration Manager for Exchange 8.9 by going to www.quest.com/products/migration-manager-for-exchange/.