Just in time for the holidays - a FREE SharePoint server analysis tool from Quest! We hope it'll make your life a little easier!
Server Administrator for SharePoint gives you maximum insight into your SharePoint server and farm configuration and customizations to optimize manageability, performance, availability and security.
- Server Reporter – Gain insight into SharePoint and its underlying platforms including hardware, Windows, SQL Server, IIS, .Net, asp.net, WSS, MOSS, Search and Excel with reports on their current configuration. Also compare settings and configurations between servers and farms to identify disparities.
- Risk Locator (see screenshot below) – Know what configurations, settings and customizations are affecting the availability, security, performance and manageability of your SharePoint environment. Identify risks based on best practices with ratings (critical, high, medium and low) so you understand the severity of each risk and can take appropriate action.
- Configuration Advisor – Analyze the configuration of your entire SharePoint environment and view reports on best practice violations, server health, performance and security issues. Reports explain each issue in detail along with recommendations to resolve them, ensuring optimum availability, security, performance and manageability.
- Rule Maker – Create your own best practice rules for availability, security, performance and manageability in your environment using PowerGUI to build PowerShell scripts that can be loaded into the main product.
- Discover – Understand your SharePoint environment by identifying all SharePoint server configurations, settings and customizations across your network and explore details using the tree view within the console.
- Upgrade Checker – Be sure your existing SharePoint 2007 environment is ready to upgrade to SharePoint 2010. The built-in graphical reports show what is ready to upgrade and what is not across all SharePoint farms, along with a rating so you know what’s critical to correct before you make your move to SharePoint 2010.
- Support for SharePoint 2007 and 2010 Technologies – Supports Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS), Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS v3), SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Foundation 2010.
Watch the overview video on this page to learn more about how Server Administrator can simplify your management of your SharePoint server environment: https://www.quest.com/community/
Download Server Administrator for SharePoint freeware today here: https://www.quest.com/community/