Hello RemoteScan community!
In the next week, we plan to move our Systems and Information Management (SIM) communities over from Tech Center and to a new SIM community. This includes the RemoteScan community as well. For more information about this transition, please take a look at our June update with further details about this move.
Points to note in the June update:
- On the new community, you will be able to log in using the same credentials- including our Support website, since the community will be part of Quest
- We are just as anxious to open up the site and show you around but we’ve had to push out our initial launch date by a few weeks. Keep an eye out for an announcement the first week in July. Keep an eye out for an announcement this week for the release date of our new community
- We are still planning on building forums on the SIM community, but those will follow later in this multi-phase community launch. The forums will continue to be available to you on Tech Center throughout this transition period and we will try and ensure that you have as little disruption as possible.
- The forum posts and replies will also be migrated over to the new forums. If you’ve created a new post or have replied to a thread, your user account will also be moved over. More detail to follow on that.
- With the SIM blog living on the new site and the forums on Tech Center, you will be navigating between two sites and having to use two different login accounts, but only for a short while. And so we ask that you hang in there with us! Once the migration is complete, we hope that the SIM community will become your preferred destination where you can start innovating with us!