Miss our last webcast? It's now availalbe on-demand.
Presented by: Security expert Randy Franklin Smith and Dell director of IAM product strategy Jonathan Sander
Watch as Randy explores domains, forests and trust relationships – and talks about how to strengthen your Active Directory (AD) security.
Get answers to critical questions such as:
- Are domains really a security boundary?
- Is it risky to create a trust relationship to external domains and forests?
- How do cross-forest transitive trusts work?
- How can security boundaries be established within a domain?
- What groups work across domain boundaries?
- How can a flaw in SID filtering threaten a domain’s security?
- Why do most trust relationships fail?
Plus, Dell’s Jonathan Sander shows how ActiveRoles Server addresses many of the security problems discussed.
Get up-to-speed quickly on solving common AD security issues.