...certainly will not stay in Vegas after next week. VMworld 2011 - the biggest event dedicated to virtualization and cloud technologies - kicks off next Monday in Las Vegas. But, the great things really happen after the show when customers go back and implement the knowledge and solutions they learned about at the show. Although it will be a sweltering 100+ degrees (38 Celsius), many of us at Quest are looking forward to a great week. If you are planning to attend, stop by our booth #521 adjacent to VMware where we're doing demos, presentations, and cash giveaways, too.
We'll be covering performance from a variety of perspectives, including:
- advanced virtual server monitoring that goes well beyond anything native in VMware
- virtual infrastructure capacity management based on historical performance metrics
- workload management (SQL Server, Exchange, and more) from the VM admin point of view
- ops and app support teams running critical app and database services on VMware
- both the physical (on the wire) and virtual network infrastructure
- how physical storage supports virtual machines, data, and workloads
We're delivering track sessions that can be scheduled with the VMworld agenda tool.
- Mythbusters Goes Virtual
- Managing Transformation in the Modern Data Center
- The VMware ESXi Quiz Show
It's sure to be a great show again this year. Lots to do and see. Lots to learn. Too much walking, eating, and ... well, other stuff. But, if you do miss it, look for info from us that will bring some of the value back home to you.